Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

@MsCharlotteD XOXO #RIPBeautifulGoldenShiningLightCharlotte! XOXO I'm absolutely shocked & devastated for her.

English: XOXO logoEnglish: XOXO logo (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
DestinyDestiny (Photo credit: Thomas Hawk)
Someone that I've always looked up too as my "Great Inspiration"! My Love & Prayers are with you darling Charlotte and my Sympathies goes out to her Family & Friends. So gutted! A Friend I will never forget you, whilst working on my "Golden Destiny"!  To achieve it!!!!

You'll be there for me in Spirit. Beautiful, Elegant "Mama Chops"! I'll miss you lots. I wanted to do a "Photo Shoot" with you of 2 strong, determined Women, that's make an impact! You'll be sadly missed. Love & Prayers to all. XOXO Elenea. XOXO #RIPBeautifulCharlotte!



                                 ---------------------------------------------------------------
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment